WATER ON EARTH
LESSON (3 & 4)
1-COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
6. The ground level.
7. Water droplets, ice crystals.
8. Ice crystals.
2-state (T) OR (F) & CORRECT:
1. (F) sumblimation may occur in some cases
2. (f) it affect the water cycle.
4. (F)Altocumulus clouds are mid altitude,while the stratus cloud are low altitude,so altocumulus are seen higher that stratus.
9. (F) decreases.
3. explain why:
2. As animals take in water,also they produce water through respiration,animals that sweat give off water,also plants take water from the soil.
4. Due the rising air inside them.
5. When more water droplets form, it get larger.
6. It depands on the air temperature , if the temperature is too low ice crystals will form.
4-answer the following:
1. It forms when winds blow over a mountain.
2. As it bring rains, snow. And without clouds, rivers and lakes will become dry.