Diplomatic International School

Studying forum of the D.I.S. school in Riyadh

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :)))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DR_SALLY

THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Empty
PostSubject: THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :)))   THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:45 pm

MY DEAREST STUDENTS:

YOU CAN FOLLOW UP WITH ME THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION COMETETION (WSQC) EVERY WEEK THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_bounce THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_bounce THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_bounce IN THE OPEN DISCUSSION AREA.

AND OFCOARSE AS YOU WELL KNOW THAT ON EACH QUESTION YOU CAN ANSWER YOU CAN GET EXTRA 1/4 MARK WHICH CAN BE ADDED IN THE FINAL EXAM. THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_flower THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_flower THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_flower

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL
Back to top Go down
manar

PostSubject: where is the question teacher?   THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:36 am

We are exciting to solve it.
Back to top Go down
DR_SALLY

PostSubject: the wsqc IS in the OPEN DISCUSSION AREA   THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm

DEAR MANAR:
THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION IS IN THE OPEN DISCUSSION AREA.....

SEND THE ANSWER TO MY EMAIL
dr_sooola77@yahoo.com

ok manar
study hard THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_study THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) Icon_study
bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :)))   THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WEEKLY SCIENTIFIC QUESTION :)))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diplomatic International School :: Scientific subjects :: Science Section :: Grade 4-
Jump to: